Any ideas on hiring a change round team including snagging, finishing & presentation of a shared hou

You are here : Member Forums Other Any ideas on hiring a change round team including snagging, finishing & presentation of a shared hou
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Maureen_539
1,444 Posts
528 Thanks
At a change-over of tenants, or end of tenancy I usually do all of this myself; emptying the property, deep cleaning, reactive maintenance & repairs, replacements, snagging out,spruce up of carpets, re-decoration as necessary or a spruce up of all paintwork & walls, de-griming of bathroom & kitchen back to the original sparkle & presenting the property 'dressed to go'as it were!

I can find cleaners & find tradespeople to decorate & check over roof & brickwork I've yet to find a firm that can deliver the full package so a dirty, smelly, tired property is returned to it's former glory.

My reason for asking is at my June-August student changeover times this year I'll be having surgery.
Just wondered what other 'hands on, DIY for most jobs' landlords do should they find themselves out of commission during their busiest periods? I'm in the Stockport area of Grter M/cr.
Then it occurred to me that there may be landlords living a distance from their rental Units, or landlords unable to be 'hands on', that HAVE to use the services of 'change-over' maintenance teams to fully prepare their houses for the more discerning tenants, who want a pristine & sparkly house, or bedroom.

Suggestions or leads would be useful. Thanks in advance.
M.

12/02/2013 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband