help

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance help
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
2 Posts
0 Thanks
I have 2 student tenants - one is polite and pleasant the other is rude and resentful. Polite one has given notice to leave the property on May 31st 2013, I have served the other with more than 2 months notice to leave on the same date. With 7 weeks remaining of the tenancy the rude one has just informed me her room is damp and causing health problems, I suspect this is a lifestyle issue combined with a 1930's style of house with a chemical damp roof course that may be not as effective as it was. Her father's solution is for her to move rooms - I have acquiesced to this arrangement and asked her to pack all her stuff to move into the lounge in the house that I will have to empty - the furniture in her old room may be causing a problem as well - I don't know so I do not plan to move any furniture into the room - is it reasonable to ask the tenant to provide her own for the 7 weeks remaining of the time she is in the house?
12/04/2013 09:29

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband