WALLS

You are here : Member Forums Other WALLS
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
H
Home
1,669 Posts
216 Thanks
Tenant sent me email on the 26/04/2013 before court hearing which she defence my claim form N5b for hardship but the Judge only gave her one week hardship, saying that the left hand side of the wall has fallen down. I called the builder to have a look at the wall and he said it not possible that the wall fallen down, it looks like someone pushed it or knocked it down and the builder also looked all my other walls and said all the other walls are solid and strong. I had a call from my friend on Sunday saying the whole of my walls has fallen down. I sent email to my tenant on Sunday and I have received a respond to my tenant yesterday via email saying that all my wall was not stable that why there all fallen down. i phoned the builder he said it not possible that the whole walls fallen down like that. It seem that someone knocked your walls down. Walls do not fall down if it solid strong. The builder will write me a report about the walls. Do you think I should take this matter to court? The tenant is going to be evicted out on the 20/06/2013. All sudden the walls fallen down.
12/06/2013 12:24

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions