Abandoned the property

You are here : Member Forums Other Abandoned the property
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
H
Home
1,669 Posts
216 Thanks
I got appointment with the bailiffs on the 20/06/2013, I just received a email from my tenant on the 16/06/2013 saying,

I moved out officially today 16th june 2013 I moved all the furniture out yesterday, and went back today to get last few bags and tidy up. There has been a break in through the back bedroom window, the police have been round and taken finger prints and other evidence over the last 4 hours the crime reference number is 5212007/13 they said to forward on to you, and I have also given them your details. I cleaned up the glass and have taped cardboard boxes on the inside and outside of window. I have also left the door key in an envelope after locking the door and pushing back through the letter box. The police will be in touch with you.

The tenant has abandoned the property is it ok if I cancel the appointment from the bailiffs on the 20/06/2013? I am allowed to enter I got prove by the tenant email

16/06/2013 22:50

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband