Best software to use for managing a HMO portfolio?

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Best software to use for managing a HMO portfolio?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
1 Posts
0 Thanks
Having been out of the business a few years, circumstances have now allowed us to return to the market.To maximise our initial outlay we've gone back to what we know best - renting by the room to students, low earners and young professionals.

(don't worry, were are very conscientious landlords and look after our tenants very well)

We already have 9 rooms, with another 5 coming on-line shortly and another property to find.

Excel spreadsheets aren't cutting it and wondered if anyone had used any specific software that manages rooms, shows when people are paid up to and generates alerts..

Ideally with a function to store all the other details related to the tenancy TDS certs etc. but I'm not greedy.

Does anyone know of any suitable software? I could ask a developer friend to develop one if not but want to avoid a lot of time wasting if I'm just missing the right program for HMO management.

Thanks

Iain Large
01/07/2013 17:39

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband