section 21 thrown out by court!

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 section 21 thrown out by court!
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
lady landlord
1 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi, I have a tenant who I've known (& friends with) for around 28 years, a highly religious & honest couple, her and her husband (who used to work in Bury) have been renting a house out as they moved back home to live in one of our houses, the tenants renting their house were in arrears and have been causing mayhem with anti social behavior, they were given a section 21 notice, they still refused to move out, it was in court a couple of days ago, the bad tenants had a duty solicitor, the landlords had no solicitor, but they had the lease all ready to show the judge, the judge threw case out as the tenants( who are also alcoholics!) said they'd paid a deposit ,when in fact no deposit was paid!, my tenants have now been told to apply for section 8, but they have no money for a solicitor, what would their best option be now? many thanks. Kind regards.
01/08/2013 16:37

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband