court hearing

You are here : Member Forums Other court hearing
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
R
RAINBOWS
399 Posts
35 Thanks
I have now lodged part 2 of the possession process through RLA. ie forms N5 and N119 and am awaiting the hearing date. Does any one have any experience of this?. How long approximately will the court take to give a hearing date?. I hate the idea of going to court specially because the tenant is trying to get a case against me with all sorts of wild allegations of harassment etc. He says I have not prvide fire safety where as I did prvide with a fire extinguisher and fire blanket but unfortunately I did not get him to sign for it. It is a long tenancy which started in 2003. When the deposit protection rule came in 2007 as far as I remember I asked DPS whether I need to protect a deposit taken in 2003 and they said "No". However; I cannot prove this either. I am trying to find the receipt for the fire extinguisher etc but so far could not find. I am wondering whether I can get a representative to go instead of me. Does any one know? or do I too need to be there even if I get legal representation because he has said he is going to fight to the end because it is his home etc. i will never let it for so long again. Good lesson learnt beause he now thinks its his property. Does not let us go in for anything. We have not gone there for over a year. Now he is cooking up things saying I have not done this I have not done that etc. he also thinks he can get a lot of money from me by filing case after case against me. I think a council or some one is advising him.
08/08/2013 09:14

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions