Section 8 or section 21 which is faster?

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Section 8 or section 21 which is faster?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
11 Posts
0 Thanks
Dear Sir/ Madam

I have a number of individual tenants in one house all on 6/12 month AST's. Some of the AST's have expired and some are due to expire. For some reason they have all got together and stopped paying the rent for 3 months and I am fed up with the excuses (nothing to do with the state of the house, as it is in great condition)but all to do with their circumstances about not being able to find jobs etc. They are just a bunch of lazy good for nothings and spend all day sleeping and all night yakking and chatting online. Thank God they do not have money for drinking, otherwise that would be another night mare.

I don't really care about the money as I know I will never see the arrears being repaid, I just want them out so that I can get on with my life and other commitments. I am afraid to go to solicitors for the obvious horrendous costs, which seem to accrue out of thin air, according to my experience in the past with them on other family matters, thus, I have developed a severe phobia.

So I would like to know, with the help of RLA, can I get possession quicker using a s8 due to the non payment of rent or a S21?

I thank you in advance for your help.
20/08/2013 17:54

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband