how to enforce court costs as directed by the court ? Possession order

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 how to enforce court costs as directed by the court ? Possession order
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
Bonnie
16 Posts
2 Thanks
Hi,

After a delay of 6 weeks to see a judge ( for no reason ! ) the judge did decide to award us possession order and tenant to pay court costs. it states that they need to pay us before the possession date ( in only 2 more days ) , we haven't heard from the tenants, so how do I get them to pay ?

Do I ring the court if they haven't paid ?

AS the tenants are already in a lot of arrears and there was no immediate hope of getting the rent arrears paid we went for a section 21. we are going for the rent arrears separately.

Great tip...I feel into this accidently..here goes

On the day of the hearing I booked the duty solicitor and paid 120.00 for her to represent me and by doing this I blocked her from representing my tenant who would have had her services for free...I heard her ask for the duty solicitor and she was told ..ALREADY BOOKED..

This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
02/09/2013 15:45

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband