I keep asking about where to find Flat share agreements and keep being told use an AST

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management I keep asking about where to find Flat share agreements and keep being told use an AST
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Mr Millet
101 Posts
6 Thanks
Hi again, I'm trying to find an agreement for house / flat share (non resident landlord) and keep being told to use the AST provided. I don't want an AST because I have to wait 6 months (even if I make the agreement shorter (ie 2 months) until I can get rid of problem tenants using section 21 accelerated procedure. Can I issue notice to quit and get rid of a problem tenant in 4-6 weeks, as I can with a House / flatshare agreement if I wish to. Please please help, I don't want to have to wait 6 months while a tenant sits in my property not paying rent, or being a nuisance..... what can I do to an AST to be able to do so.... OR, where can I get a agreement I can use so???
22/03/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband