Is it me or has the London market turned sharply?

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Is it me or has the London market turned sharply?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
E
elbowe
2,919 Posts
732 Thanks
For the last six weeks I have been super busy on various projects, one is a refurb in the suburbs of London, well slightly further out, but still close enough.

I ring the estate agent yesterday about what his thoughts are on selling the property over renting it, he almost crawled down the phone to get my property ... told me he has NO 3 bed houses on the market below this or that price (which this would be).

The last part of the conversation was the worrying part ... it went something like this ...

"Les, in the last six weeks I have had at least 50 investors, new investors, calling me up week in week out for potential buy-to-let property, for every 10 new first time buyers, I have 20 investors... and the majority have cash to spend, cash is no longer a deciding factor you realise!"

oh dear. Hold on to your hat again.
08/10/2013 08:45

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband