ENDING TENANCY

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
A
AJ
22 Posts
0 Thanks
please can you advise what the correct date for a section 21 notice should be.The tenancy agreement says 22.6.12 to 11am. 22.12.12

I did not reissue the prescribed information to the tenant at the end of 6 months Assured shorthold tenancy.
I understand that this makes it a problem if I issue a Section 21(4)(A)and the tenant does not move out at the end of the 2 months notice. My tenant wants this so that she can register in advance that she will be homeless at the end of her notice. she is in debt, so would not come out good on a credit check. I need to get her out
I think I might have grounds to issue a section 8 because my tenant has made constant excuses when appointments have been made for a gas check and a house inspection,with 24 hours or more notice. She has been out every time.this has gone on since June so there isn't a up to date gas check certificate even though the plumber has been 3 times.the garden is badly neglected, and there is rubbish all over the patio.Looking through the letter box the house is a sea of black bags ,all the blinds are constantly closed and tenant is living upstairs, rent is paid direct, as the first rent went astray because tenant had not registered new bank details to receive the money there is about 4 weeks arrears.bond is in a deposit scheme.
10/10/2013 09:10

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband