Landlord enquiry

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Landlord enquiry
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
I have been a member of the RLA for over 2 years and pay the membership annually. I have a question.

A landlord has a property and used Foxtons to secure the tenants. However, the landlord has had to serve a court order to evict the tenants and has paid Landlord Action 168 to issue an eviction notice and serve the papers. Unfortunately Foxtons did not issue all the prescribed info and deposit certificate and so it is not possible to serve a section 21 notice until the deposit paperwork is completed.

I wanted to know what the best approach to evicting cases is, where not all the deposit info has been given to the tenants.

I guess it is too late, as you have to serve all the prescribed info, and deposit certificate. Given in this instance Foxtons did not provide the information I guess all the landlord can do is leave it in the hands of Landlord action.

Can you let me know.

05/11/2013 12:07

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband