Tracking tenants who are being evicted

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Tracking tenants who are being evicted
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
8 Posts
0 Thanks
I have a possession order for a residential property with 2 tenants.
I am using the services of an HCEO, who is going through the process of transferring the court order to the high court for a writ.
I am then hoping that I will get vacant possession through the work of the HCEO.

At the same time I have a County Court judgement for the amount of 2500 plus daily rent until they leave.

When they leave I do not excpect to get a forwarding address from them! Having researched the parents' address that they gave me when moving in, it looks like the parents have moved out from this address. ( although they have lived there in the past).

Is there anything I can do at this stage, while they are still in my property, and I know where they are, which will facilitate finding them later. (So I can pursue the debt).

I do not want to start any process that will rely on them remaining at the property, as my main concern is to get possession of the house.

I have good reason to beleive that one of them has the funds to pay, so would like to pursue the debt.

Many thanks for any advice.
11/02/2014 12:09

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband