Disclosure of member's address'

You are here : Member Forums Other Disclosure of member's address'
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
PropertyMonster
41 Posts
0 Thanks
I have registered with the RLA & provided my home address as I wish to receive correspondence from you at my home address.

However, for all my business correspondence in regards my properties : such as on tenancy agreements & when liasing with the local council - I use a separate business address in order to protect my home address from repercussions with bad tenants. Experience has taught me to do this - rather than me be a fusspot worrying about nothing...

* If someone was to question my RLA accreditation - do the RLA give out my address that is logged on their file ? For example if a bad tenant wanted to track me down via. phoning the RLA quoting my accreditation no. & pretending to be from an official body. Or do the RLA not give out members address' ?

A series of serious death threat's, followed by violent behaviour & police involvement has led me to becoming very cautious with which address' I use & where.
29/07/2014 17:20

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband