Tenant wanting letter to allow family to stay

You are here : Member Forums Other Tenant wanting letter to allow family to stay
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
Sagar
22 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi,

My tenant who has been in my flat is wanting her husband and daughter to stay in her flat with her and her two sons. Father and daughter have been living in Africa. He works for govt, and could never get a posting in uk. They have now decided after many years that they cant live apart, even though they are still husband/wife and not separated. Environmental health from local council have assessed for overcrowding and decided that there is no issue. Spoke to Council who said tenant should be giving me solicitor contact. Here is letter she ask me to write:

I am writing to confirm that I have agreed to allow Mrs and family to use of my flat for the current tenancy term.

I have no objection for her husband and daughter to join and her and two boys in use of said accommodation.

I will confirm with tenant about solicitor, as i need to speak with them first. Is there anything else i need to do to verify this is correct before i proceed?
26/08/2014 11:18

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband