noisey neighbours

You are here : Member Forums Other noisey neighbours
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
30 Posts
0 Thanks
I rent a house out in Bradford , west Yorkshire. My new tenants moved in about 2 months ago and they are having problems with the person who lives next door. The lady next door is not a tenant, she owns her house but she is exceptionally noisy, playing music during the night ,loud talking and general making unacceptable amounts of noise. This anti social behaviour is becoming ever more distressing for my tenants as they have 3 children under the age of 6 who are being awoken to the noise from the adjoining house during the night. I have spoken to the environment Agency who have sent a noise diary pack out to my tenants so they can monitor the noise issues. I spoke to the lady in question a couple of weeks ago and politely asked her to show a little consideration to those living around her regarding loud music etc. she seemed to quieten down for a short period of time, but now she is back to her old ways. I really would like advice as to what actions I can take to prevent these tenants from wanting to move out of my property due to the Anti social behaviour in the adjoining property. My previous tenants moved out partly due to this individual next door!!Are there any authorities I can contact to make them aware of the anti social behaviour. Do any complaints about this woman have to come from my tenants? I just do not want then to think that I do not care, I want to resolve the problem asap. If these tenants decide to move out at the end of their 6 month lease I am only going to be faced with the same situation if new tenants move in with regard to this neighbour...HELP!!
09/12/2014 19:40

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband