Tenant will only provide access at impossible times

You are here : Member Forums Access Tenant will only provide access at impossible times
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
Samui
25 Posts
4 Thanks
My tenant has an en-suite bathroom in which the macerator is broken. She has access to another bathroom downstairs.

I want to get plumbers around to give me quotes to replace macerator but she will only allow them access before 7.30 am or after 10.30pm because she wants to be in the property when they come around. She only has Sunday off work. As you can imagine it is impossible not only to get a plumbers to come around at these times but also to do the work at these times.

I am obviously going to serve her notice but I really want to have the macerator replaced before then. Does anyone have any advice as to how to deal with her attitude. I would like to class it as an emergency but to be honest it isn't since she does have access to another bathroom but at the same time complains she has to go downstairs but won't let me get in plumbers at a reasonable hour. I could just say that if she wants her macerator replaced she has to let the plumbers in when plumbers work however does anyone have any other ideas at how to deal with this? Thanks
05/01/2015 05:18

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband