Join the Residential Landlords Association

Domestic electrics

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance Domestic electrics
118 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi all!
Asking for a friend who is renting a house. Her landlord is sending her son in law to do some maintenance, including some electrical work (light hanging out etc), I thought he should have amsome qualifications or be registered or get the work signed off by someone? Or it will affect insurance? I always get a proper electrician or my brother in law who is qualified. She needs to be able to put it to her landlord. (She doesn’t have much faith in them do wants to check out where she stands)
Many thanks

07/06/2019 20:17

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions