Join the Residential Landlords Association

N5B form completion

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 N5B form completion
5 Posts
0 Thanks

I am a landlord and rent out my former residential home in London.
I hand delivered a s21 to my tenant on which I put landlord address as the letting agent’s address as this is the one on the tenancy agreement.
I am completing a N5B form for accelerated possession. On Page 1, I have put my name as claimant and my address as the letting agent’s address.
On Page 6 its says “Claimant’s or claimant’s legal representative’s address to which documents should be sent if different from that on the front page”
I currently reside in Scotland. As I am ding my own court proceedings I want a copy of the court papers to be sent to me. Can I use my current address in Scotland for court to send copy of papers or do I need to use a correspondence address in England.

09/06/2019 10:22

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions