Noisy neighbours

You are here : Member Forums Other Noisy neighbours
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
MRSM
4 Posts
0 Thanks
My tenants of 5 months are having problems with the couple living in the adjoining house. They also rent and have lived there for a number of years. I am aware that they have a history of arguing and shouting but this has escalated greatly, to such an extent that my tenants have had to change bedroom in order to get a decent sleep. They tell me about excessive noise with foul language during arguments at night and very early in the mornings. I don't want to lose my tenants, and if the problem is so bad that I do, it is going to be the same for the next ones. What shall I do? Is it up to my tenants to speak to them, me as landlord, or ought I try and contact their landlord who I know is their friend? Is it best for them to call the police in the early hours? This problem won't go away and I would appreciate advice from others who have had the same problem. Thank you
22/01/2015 19:57

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions