Property Letting Agent

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Property Letting Agent
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
1 Posts
0 Thanks
I live in the Channel Islands and own a property in Wales which I have had rented out through a property agent which I have used for approximately ten years. I visited the property in Swansea after being away for three years and found the house in a terrible mess i.e. leaks in ceiling in the bedroom (ceiling hanging down) and kitchen, black marks around fuse box where there looks as if there's been a fire at sometime and fences down in the garden which was overgrown. A new bathroom suite had been fitted but where they had taken the old one out, they hadn't made good broken tiles etc.. I contacted the Property Ombudsman but apparently the agents didn't join them until 21st October 2014 and these problems happened before this. I intend to put the property up for sale but I will have to pay hundreds of pounds getting it put right. I am at my wits end as I can't afford to pay out a lot of money. Please help.
29/01/2015 17:56

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions