Join the Residential Landlords Association

ms M

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears ms M
1 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi Homes for Haringey found me a tenant in october this year, and made a Tenancy Agreement for 2 years and on 24-042019 the rent that i receive was £188.00 less from the whole rent and on the 24-05-209 the rent was £706.67 less and then i receive a letter from enfield council tell me that they overpaid me and need the money back , when i call the tenant she said she change to universal Credit and dont know what happened ,so i fill a UC form non secure with tenants date of birth address and name and after 3 days send me an email telling me that my tenant doesn,t receive univeral Credit can you please help ...

13/06/2019 07:44

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions