Notice given

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Notice given
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Mbr
7 Posts
0 Thanks
I have given a s21(4) notice to my tenant who has been at the property for about 7 years and for who the tenancy agreement has long run out.Her payments have been erratic for about the last 15 months and she has said she does not want to leave. She was already behind with the rent when I served the notice and is now owes just over 2 months rent. Her rent is due on 1st monthly and I gave the notice on 22/1 with a date of 31 March. Her deposit was used about 8 months ago towards her rent.I initially tried to give it back to her but she would not take it, she then said to use it towards the rent the following month. I do not want to see her but have rung a couple of times but she has not answered. Someone mentioned to me that I could use a S8 notice if she is 2 mths in arrears. Can you please advise and also advise what happens when 31 March comes and she has not moved out. She has a daughter of around 8 yrs.
12/02/2015 12:37

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband