Join the Residential Landlords Association


You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Insurance
4 Posts
0 Thanks

Can anyone please advise, if you have a flat you are renting out ( BTL), as you pay service charges and ground rent on most flats (as they are leasehold properties), which normally covers insurance.
Should you consider taking out additional landlord insurance cover?

In the past Iíve just taken our landlord boiler cover, but is this enough?



20/06/2019 05:33

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions