Join the Residential Landlords Association


Jo Bloggs
Jo Bloggs
41 Posts
0 Thanks

I want to issue a section 21. My letting agent didnít get written proof that the EPC and gas safety certificate were issued before the tenancy. I have asked the letting agent to complete an N215 form but they have refused. They have said they would stand up in court if need be (for a £250 fee!) and confirm they always issue the EPC and gas safety to tenants , they have also written me a letter confirming their pre tendency policies.

The RLA have advised me to seek legal advice before issuing the S21 because of this.

Does anyone know if the RLA has a list of recommended solicitors?

25/06/2019 05:34

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions