Legionnaires Risk Assesment - People susceptible...

You are here : Member Forums Other Legionnaires Risk Assesment - People susceptible...
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
2 Posts
1 Thanks
Hi
I am in the process of implementing procedures to ensure that we are compliant in respect of Legionnaires Disease. One aspect that I am unsure about as is follows:

When filling out the Risk Assessment form that you (RLA) have suggested, we reach the question "Is there a tenant, resident or regular visitor particularly susceptible to Legionella due to age, health or lifestyle?". Given that I have a large number of tenants who are over 45, like a drink, and think that a healthy lifestyle means "getting out of bed before noon",I imagine that I will haver to answer "Yes" to this question.

So - having done so, do I have to evict the tenant on the grounds that I am protecting their future well being? ! Can I simply ensure that I have proof that I have given them a"Guidance on Legionnaires Disease" leaflet ? Any suggestions as to best method of compliance gratefully received!

Regards

Geoff Conway
This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
03/03/2015 15:15

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions