tenants moved out

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy tenants moved out
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
Vivien
284 Posts
11 Thanks
Hi everyone
I was hoping someone could give me some advise i have just found out that one of my tenants have just moved out without giving me notice.

They moved in property on the 29th july on a 6 month contract it was renewed on the 29th january and doesn't run out until 29th july,they are paid up until 29th july which is all well and good apart from they still owe me 165 from the early days from rent.

My querrie is will i still have to give them there deposit back minus 165 as the property could have been re tenanted if only they had give me the months notice as last month i had few people after property in that area at that time.

I rang him and arranged to meet up with him tonight as he is going to give me the keys back.

I know that some of you may say i got a good deal here but its the sneakyness that i dont like as i see him on a week to week basis and he didn't say a thing it was my builder spotted them moving out.
Please if anyone can advise on wether to pay or not to pay i would be grateful thanks

14/06/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband