First experience of taking the matter to court !

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears First experience of taking the matter to court !
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
bini
331 Posts
35 Thanks
It will be 2 months arrears on 7th April, I am in process of sending section 8 rent arrears on 8th, ( this all started as we stopped him to sub let the property)
He told us that he is neither sublet the property any more nor his able to afford the rent any more and until he find somewhere he wont go.
First experience (nightmare)like this.

If this goes to court , how much chances that he will be out in 10-12 weeks ? I mean it seems too long but will he defo go by court order?
How many times we can inspect the property in a month? At the moment he don't let us inspect every 10-12 days.

Any solution you can suggest!!!

Just for knowledge he is Russian guy , don't understand English except swearing( understand the language when he wants to understand) , no job and he saying he is in process of claiming housing benefit.
Before this subletting caught up , he used to pay rent 2 days in advance.

I been running this property portfolio since past 8 years , till last month, never had rent arrears but this little mosquito is in my nose.

31/03/2015 22:40

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband