Join the Residential Landlords Association

Letting to a Government body

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Letting to a Government body
1 Posts
0 Thanks

Good afternoon, we have been asked to rent our properties to a Social Services leaving care team. I have drafted the usual AST but note that this cannot be used when letting to a local authority. The Social Services Leaving care team use our properties to provide short term accomodation to young people leaving care from age 18 to 24. There is a maximum of three young people in a property at one time. As the Landlords, we are responsible for repair and maintenance, payment of utilities and council tax but not TV licenses or internet use. I would like advice as to the type of tenancy required.

15/07/2019 13:15

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions