What do you think of the RLA?

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy What do you think of the RLA?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
39 Posts
0 Thanks
My apologues if this question has been asked before (I could not see anything when I had a quick look) but I would be interested to find out what other members thought of the RLA (as Iím sure they would be to).

Of late I had become somewhat disillusioned with the RLA and questioned as to whether it was worth renewing my membership (until I spoke to a representative yesterday on a different subject) and was wondering if anyone else felt/did feel the same.

There are things that I do like about the RLA such as the legal help line, but there are other things that I dislike such as their relentless drive to recruit new members which made me feel that they had forgotten about the members who had already joined, and that they had become more of a business then a landlords representative.

Like I said I am for know happy with the RLA (though there are changes I would like to see), but then I spoke to a representative directly and inevitably my mind was put at rest. However if I had never done this or you yourself have not done this then I/you would still be unhappy and would/could leave. Therefore it is in the interest of all RLA members and the RLA itself that an open and frank discussion is held on them I feel.

Hopefully you agree, after all how can they help us if they donít know what they are doing right/wrong?
Kevin

06/06/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband