tenant's girlfriend moved in

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion tenant's girlfriend moved in
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
bini
326 Posts
34 Thanks
I rent the property on 7th March to Mum and son, both above 18,Son mentioned during the credit checks will you allow my girl friend to move in with me if and when i have one? I said yes if you are both sharing a same room.
I inspected the property on 6th April, found girl friend there,she said i am not living here but if you allow me i want to move in by next week. I really don't know what to say so i said i will still need to check your id and have to speak to your boyfriend's mum if she wants you to stay and all that............

Ideally, i want her on the contract too, meaning we have to unprotect the deposit and sign new contract and credit checks of her before that.Am i right???

i am going to ask 30 charge (10 for credit checks and 20 for deposit protection)what if they say we don't want to pay and allow to live girl friend with out doing anything????Do i have any choice??? by the way girlfriend moved in with the child.

18/04/2015 15:26

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband