Bond Problem

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy Bond Problem
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Y
Younisco
6 Posts
0 Thanks
Hello Guys
Here is the summary of my issue and I need your help. I had a tenant and they left my property around 19th October. Despite the fact on the day I was doing the inventory inspection he was very abusive and using alot of bad language. He apologied later on for being dunk on that day (on an email). I was writing the damages report when I started receiving notification from British Gas and NTL there are unpaid bills from September. I sent him a letter asking for a proof of payment for these bills. He didn't and started to threaten me with a legal action. During his tenancy he didn't pay 300 on one of monthly rent. I sent him a letter and he claimed that he doesn't have the money and he will pay it latter on. He didn't. I have a copy of the letter I sent him and he is now saying that this was a gift from me.

What is the best course of action shall I sent him the damages report with a cheque for the remainder of his bond?? He is asking for the full bond refunded to him or else he will take me to county court.

Your help will highley appriciated
B Younis

07/12/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband