no proof of DPS being received...

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 no proof of DPS being received...
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Mark gibby
19 Posts
0 Thanks
hello friends
having served my first section 21 and the notice having now expired it was not until i was entering the data online to obtain a court date that i came across the box where it asks when the TDS was given/received by the client. Although i am now much the wiser, and althogh the deposit was protected just 11 days after receipt i "stupidly" just pushed the certificate and conditions through their letter box, i know it was done within days of protecting it but honestly i do not know the date and can certainly not prove it and (of course!) the tenants on the advice of the local tenants organisation are denying having ever received it.
i know i have cocked up. i just need some advice as to what to do?
how do i answer this TDS box? is there any point paying the 280 fee? or is my only option to return the deposit and then issue another S21 with out the need to answer this box?
Many thanks
Mark
26/04/2015 21:38

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband