How do I check the tenant is vacated after being issued the possession order

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 How do I check the tenant is vacated after being issued the possession order
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
E
Emi
10 Posts
0 Thanks
I applied for the accerelated possetion order just over 2 weeks ago.
The tenant did not make defence.I requested for the possetion order by sending a tear off slip.
A staff at the county court said that it will take between 5 to 10 days for the judge to issue the order providing if the papers are in order.
I already got in touch with Sheriff's Office as the tenant might stay put until the High Court enforcement officer comes along.( At the time of applying an order, I asked for transfer up to the High Court; followed the advice of the Sheriff's Office)
My question is:
When he receives the possession order, he might vacate. How do I check that before I commit to spend on the Enforcement officers. He doesn't answer the door and changed the lock.The flat is on the ground floor but even during the day the curtain is drawn.
hank you for your help in advance.

Emi

14/05/2015 20:56

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband