Accelerated Eviction Section 8Help

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Accelerated Eviction Section 8Help
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
pbcbikes
2 Posts
0 Thanks
Hello team
To be brief, I commenced a section 8 which expired on the 14th April 2015 and also I commenced a Section 21 from the 15th March 2015, and also the AST expiry date was March 2015. The reason for this is that my Tenant is 4 months in arrears and does not respond to any communication (except I visited him at his work last week and he said he was moving out last weekend, which he has not done). I realised when I reviewed the paperwork that I had not registered the tenants deposit, so I registered this immediately, albeit 12 months late! My question: is there any point paying the (280) section 8 court fee if the deposit was not protected in time or can I still go for accelerated immediate possession under the Section 8 notice through the court or will I still fall foul of not registering the deposit within the 30 day rule and have the eviction hearing thrown out even though the tenant has not paid any rent, not going to and refuses to leave
20/05/2015 09:39

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband