Join the Residential Landlords Association

Broadband

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Broadband
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Eddie S
Eddie S
3 Posts
0 Thanks

I have 3 furnished HMO's one in Edinburgh and 2 in Basingstoke. I provide all services including high speed broadband. The broadband packages are all with BT and are up for renewal next month. The issue I have is that in order to get the broad band I pay for BT line rental. Then to prevent tenants making calls that I have to pay for, I have paid BT to stop outgoing calls. All of this adds up to a significant amount over 3 properties and I was wondering if anyone knew of another solution that gives me the same service but at less cost. The tenants all need broadband (I'd have less trouble from them if I removed all the toilets!!) but they don't need a phone. I have tried switching to other providers but the issue has been that none of them will allow me to block outgoing calls. That's a deal breaker for me as I can't risk that cost. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

06/08/2019 11:32

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Residently
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions