Join the Residential Landlords Association

sue houchen

12 Posts
1 Thanks

A tenancy signed 12 month tenancy 6 months into tenancy has changed jobs and says circumstances are they can no longer afford the bills on the property including the rent. They said they are giving notice of leaving within the next month but cannot afford to pay this months rent. What action would you think is best in these circumstances? Do you think a section 21 should be issued to ensure possession and or section 8 or just wait till they vacate the property in three weeks time and then take action?

much appreciated

06/08/2019 12:33

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions