DepositGuard compliant Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and Prescribed Information for ASTs

You are here : Member Forums Other DepositGuard compliant Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and Prescribed Information for ASTs
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
G
gaskinsrus
2 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi I am interviewing prospective tenants tomorrow night and have been going through the required documentation and checking for updates and additions etc. I am planning on using the Deposit Guard compliant Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement template and scheme for the agreements. However I am having slight difficulty with the clauses referred to with Section A of the Prescribed Information for ASTs with regards to The End of Tenancies and the read across to the DGC AST. Section A15 deposit Procedure return and A16 Deductions. The DG AST section 7 does not detail the deposit release procedure as stated and section A16 differs from the suggested clauses for inclusion with the AST. It also appears I cannot amend the AST contract to manually tweak and allow for the above. Your guidance and advice with regards to the above would be gratefully received Thank you & kind regards
31/05/2015 09:30

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband