Difficult Tenant

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Difficult Tenant
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
GO'R
5 Posts
0 Thanks
I've served Section 21 on my Tenant to leave at the end of June and there are a few issues to date which I need advice on please....

1. The rent has not been paid for the month of June. How do I get him to pay this and not take it out of his 2 month deposit?

2. I have asked for access to the flat tomorrow and he is threatening to change the locks if I go there. How do I get access to my own flat as I want to do an inspection during his last month? Can I just arrive and enter as our contract states I only have to give him 24 hours notice of my intention.

3. He is threatening to not leave the property if I don't pay the full deposit in cash on the day he leaves, but its at the DPS and that takes time to release.

Beside the fact that I can't advertise the flat for a new tenant to replace him while he is still there, I'm looking down the barrel of financial losses here.

Please help!!!
01/06/2015 12:43

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband