payment of rent

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 payment of rent
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
30 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi I am looking for advice. I have a tenant that I am wanting to serve notice on. They have been in since September 14 on a 6 month lease which expired on the 12th March 15 and they went onto a roll over basis. a section 21 was served at the start of the lease and finished 12th March 15. Firstly do I serve a letter of notice of 2 months on 12th June with a copy of the original section 21? In addition to this I am concerned that she may not pay her last 2 months rent. I have a deposit of the value of 1 months rent - what do I do if she doesn't pay her last 2 months rent? Finally we have had problems with the boiler and on every occasion I feel I have dealt with them as quickly and diligently as possible however On a few occasions she has stayed with her parents and is now saying that she doesn't feel she should be paying her full months rent due to the problems with the boiler. How do I stand on this? I would appreciate any advice. Many thanks
08/06/2015 19:40

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband