Join the Residential Landlords Association


Play hard but be fair
Play hard but be fair
43 Posts
2 Thanks

I want to issue a section 21 notice to one of my tenants but I have lost all the records
AST contract
EPC certificate
there is no gas in the house
how to rent
no deposit taken
all these documents were given to her and she signed the front OF each document to confirm that she has received but it seems are misplaced all the copies that she signed
I now want to issue section 21 how can I go forward with this

14/08/2019 08:51

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions