who is giving my mobile number and addresses of my portfolio to agents I don't know

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents who is giving my mobile number and addresses of my portfolio to agents I don't know
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
laviniateresa
51 Posts
9 Thanks
somehow, several fairly local letting agents that I don't know, have my (very protected) mobile number and addresses of properties I own. I know the first thought (you may have) is land registry (but I don't think my mobile number is there), but could it be a well known utility company with whom I have several "annual household agreements for maintenance for boilers and electrics,plumbing,drains etc"). Judging by the addresses, it hasn't been due to recent turnover of tenants (that have shopped around looking for new properties so gave my details out regarding landlord reference - they have all been in situ around 5 years and want to stay due to various factors), it is definitely either council or other organisations that are selling my contact numbers

25/06/2015 18:26

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband