Sharers

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
T
Tammy
13 Posts
1 Thanks
I have been speaking to rla regarding this question but was wandering if any of you could shed some light on my queries from experience.
I have a very large 3 bed flat in a town centre with a small patio area so not suitable for a family but too big for a couple. I have been approached by some friends who would like to rent it. There will be at least 4 of them. I don't want to get into the realms of Hmo. I have been reading my local council web site and there are certain criteria such as 5 people or more, property on 3 levels and also talks about different families. Does all this criteria have to match to be an hmo as I will only be putting 4 names on one standard 6 month ast. the flat is self contained on the first floor of a large building. It will be unfurnished tenants will be responsible for council tax as they will all be on one tenancy. Any thoughts??
27/06/2015 14:37

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions