Join the Residential Landlords Association

Desktop MEES or EPC

You are here : Member Forums Other Desktop MEES or EPC
7 Posts
0 Thanks

Please can anyone advise? My letting agent has suggested I get a desktop minimum energy efficiency standard report, MEES
I found a company called Vibrant that offers this and says all suggested measures will be funded by government schemes.
I don't think this is the case but not sure.
I had planned to pay for insulation myself then get an EPC to hopefully get better rating.
Any views? Hilary

07/09/2019 16:06

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions