Can tenants still dispute after ADR??

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Deposits Can tenants still dispute after ADR??
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
New Landlady
16 Posts
0 Thanks
The deposit was 1500, disputed amount was 1200 over their deposit, re;300 tenants agreed to pay me before the ADR, for pro-cleaning 100,inventory fee 100,and ,broken counter top 100,now I was awarded by the adjudicator for 200.So I should get 500 in total but the tenants owe 100 to the agent, the adjudicator awarded me some broken items not including the counter top as this was agreed before the ADR, I didn't claim for it, but the tenants insist that included in my award so that they can pay to the agent (they owe 100)
I don't think this is fair, I have a written confirmation saying they have agreed to pay me non-disputing deposit of 300, but the agent only hold 300 at the moment, asking the tenants to pay what they owe, but once they got their part of deposit now, basically they don't care, as no one has their forwarding address.
I don't think the agent nor the tenants could change the disputed amount once the adjudicator decide, it's written non-disputing amount of 300 the tenants have agreed to pay to the landlord.
Could anyone help me with this, please?
05/08/2015 08:15

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband