Overseas visitors staying at the property

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Overseas visitors staying at the property
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
Stebluenose
24 Posts
3 Thanks
We have tenants, a married couple originally from Sri Lanka and now resident and in full time employment in the UK. Our tenants Mum intends to visit on a six month visitors visa to help during the final months of our tenants pregnancy. She will be staying at our property (which we have no objection to in principal) but, generally our tenancy agreement states that visitors are only allowed to stay a maximum of three weeks at any one time. My tenant wants me to write a letter giving our permission to allow the visitor to stay during this period for any time up to the six month maximum, as I said previously, we have no objection in principal, but I'm just wondering if we can do this without leaving ourselves open to any pitfalls or problems legally or otherwise.
Not really sure how to proceed with this. Any help would be gratefully appreciated
Regards
Steve.
11/08/2015 14:44

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband