Join the Residential Landlords Association

Valid service of notice

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Valid service of notice
7 Posts
0 Thanks

Please can I ask for views on the best way to serve section 8 notice on an hmo tenant who has abandoned.

I am considering use of a process server, posting the notice through the tenant's room door and affixing a copy to the door.

A cheaper alternative would be by post 1st class through the front door of the house. Is this a reasonable solution?

17/09/2019 17:21

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions