Join the Residential Landlords Association

Universal Credit

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Universal Credit
1 Posts
0 Thanks

My tenant switched to UC without informimg me and accrued significant rent arrears. By the time I found out and informed UC she had moved, again without informing me. UC advised when she was still at my property that they could deduct arrears from future UC payments, however they didn't when they realised she had moved. so how can I secure deductions from the tenants UC at her new address to pay the arrears she accrued with me?

01/10/2019 10:40

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions