Join the Residential Landlords Association

Notice of Hearing

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Notice of Hearing
Khalid Hasan
Khalid Hasan
3 Posts
0 Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam

I have served a section 8 notice for repossession to my one of the tenants on the 1st may 2019.

My first hearing took place on the 23rd September 2019. My position hear was not accepted, and the judge has suggested me to submit proof of 'notice served (Section 8)' and 'up to date rent statements' for the next hearing.

I want to know what I have to show to proof that I have served section notice to my tenant on the 1st of may. When I have served the notice I have taken some pictures of the notice. The picture includes the door number and the date of submission but the judge has told me that he wants something different.
Could you please tell me what are the other ways I can submit my section 8 notice?

I have prepared up to date rent statement on excel but I wanted to know if there are any other ways to prepare the rent statement.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you

Regards

Khalid

02/10/2019 19:04

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Residently
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions